Become A Sponsor
Each year, sponsorship of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® provides the support necessary to fund breast cancer and community education, as well as screening and treatment initiatives throughout local service areas to help those in need.
We invite your organization to become a sponsor for Race for the Cure® and take action in the fight against breast cancer. Show that you are More Than Pink™ by making a direct impact and helping us end breast cancer forever.
We are proud to be the 2017 Presenting Sponsor of the Reno Race for the Cure and to help Susan G. Komen reduce the burden of breast cancer in Nevada. As the 2016 Presenting Sponsor, we received ample exposure and recognition while making a positive impact in our community. It was a heart warming experience that I look forward to again this year.
- Cindy Carano, Eldorado Resorts
All community partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Align yourself with a charity that invests in the communities you serve.
- Reach an audience of ~4,000 people in one day.
- Reach a much larger audience through recognition in Race marketing in months leading to Race.
- Build employee morale, company pride and team work.Retain and increase customer loyalty.
- Show your community that you support the fight against breast cancer.
- Be a part of the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer.
- Numerous additional benefits are available to corporate sponsors.
Contact us to learn about more sponsor benefits and to customize a package that best meets your community outreach goals.
To view available sponsorship opportunities, download 2017 Reno Race for the Cure Sponsorship Opportunities.
For more information about how to become a sponsor, and to discuss your marketing goals and objectives, please contact Heather Goulding at 775-355-7311 or email@example.com.